Thursday, March 1, 2012

Job search

Well, Marty has made up his mind to stop driving otr, which is great. He'll be home more and the kids will get to see him more. However, his change will cut his income in half, so I've been looking for a full time job to make up for it.

There's so many places hiring right now, but not a lot in the pay range that's needed. I've filled out 10 applications since last Thursday since he made up his mind. I've been able to apply at Borgess hospital as a lab assistant, which would be a nice job. Also, the post office in town is hiring. We're hoping I get that one. It's the closest, and best pay. I am scheduled to take the test for it on Monday. Of course, everyday I try to fill out at least one application. I've also put my resume in career builder, so hopefully I'll get something from that as well. I have until the end of April to get a job. I'm hoping it's a nice one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment