Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Busy week

It's only Wednesday night and it's already been a busy week. Monday the kids went to Marty's moms house because I had my assessment for USPS at 1:30. I thought it was quite easy. I received a score of 77 so I'm hoping I get an interview. At 6:30 Monday night I had my Mary Kay meeting. Yesterday both kids had therapy. They both did great! And I think Cameron is going to be mobile very soon :) Afterwards, I had a Dr. appt to get my thyroid levels checked. That took forever. My dr. was running 2 hrs behind. Thank goodness the kids were with Shelly. Today Cameron had his 2 appts. He had a weight check because he didn't gain weight at his 9 mo. check up. He weights almost 21 lbs! He also had his helmet appt today. He only has 2 more millimeters to go and he's only wearing his helmet when he's sleeping! He's almost done, and should be done with his helmet by his birthday! The rest of the week is a bit more calm. Tomorrow Meghan, Mackenzie's speech pathologist, is coming for the home visit for an hour. Then nothing planned! Friday is a totally free day!!! Saturday, we're meeting dad, Carol, Danielle and Taylor at Applebee's here in town for an all you can eat pancake breakfast to help raise money for the childhood apraxia of speech association of north America. After breakfast, dad and Carol are taking Cameron and we're taking all of the girls. We all have tickets to go see the circus at the Deltaplex in Grand Rapids! That should be fun. Sunday the kids are hanging out with their dad because I have a Mary Kay open house! That should be a lot of fun as well!

Have a good week! I'm going to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment