Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting "Out There"

I've been thinking lately...how am I going to build my Mary Kay business? I'm told, "Get yourself out there, that's the best way!" Have you gotten yourself out there with two kids in tow? It's not that easy. So what am I going to do? I book parties, and they're good, but I have trouble getting bookings from them. Then others, get canceled every time I try to coach and keep the appointment. It gets quite annoying sometimes.

I've been chatting with a cousin who makes her own jewelry. She's also having trouble getting "out there" with two kids. So we have an idea! Let's get a booth at a flea market!! Not a bad idea, and booth rental is only $14. Yay! So we're doing that on the morning of Aug. 6th.  I can't wait!!! On top of that, Friday I'm going to my mother-in-laws. She's having a garage sale and said it was fine if I set up there!!! Woo Who! I'm finally "getting out there!"

My only hope now is that it's successful. But the worst that could happen is I sit with good company for a couple hours and people tell me know. I'll at least get some practice  :)

Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment