Wednesday, July 27, 2011

From Fat to 5K

Well, maybe not 5K, but I would like to lose this weight from the babies and the beginning of the marriage.

I have started to eat less and a bit better, which I'm still working on. I have also found a beginning running plan. We also have a stationary bike in the house for those bad weather days when the kids shouldn't be outside. I've been using the bike and I will start running on Monday. After my birthday of course.

Either way, I really need some prayers to start me and keep me running. I absolutely hate running. I hated it when I was in basic training and I still hate it. But hopefully this way I will be able to keep it up. The training plan starts out slow and takes you up to 2 miles, which isn't 5K but oh well, in 8 weeks. Maybe that will keep me motivated.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment