Monday, March 21, 2016

St. Patty's Day and Induction

We don't usually do anything special for St. Patrick's Day but this year Brian was playing music at a local bar so we decided to go listen. We had a great time and Marty was able to stay this time. Last year he had to work early and left just after the band started. 
Sunday I had induction into Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society. Marty and the kids, Dad, Carol, Danielle, Taylor and my mom all came for me. For many that were being inducted with me said it wasn't a big deal, most had been in NHS in high school. I however wasn't so it was a huge deal for me. And to include the fact that I was one of the oldest there, have awesome grades and "work" full time because of my kids on top of my school work, I'm really proud of myself. 

And just some pictures of my beautiful family. 
Marty and I saw this comedians show at LaughFest last weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment