Sunday, March 13, 2016

ODK

I have recently been invited to apply for membership in Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society. I decided I'd give it a shot and apply. I didn't tell anyone except Marty it case I didn't get accepted. I was contacted this morning and I WAS ACCEPTED!!! This is a huge deal for me personally. I've never been in any honor society, let alone one like this! I have my induction ceremony on Sunday and I'm really looking forward to being a part of the group. 

On Saturday, I'm also going to be a judge for history day at school. I will be judging high school students history projects, papers, etc. and I'm really looking forward to this as well. And now on to getting my homework done for this coming week since it's my last night of spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment