Friday, August 31, 2012

Viruses

Never seem to go away in this house. I noticed Wednesday night Cameron started to sound a bit stuffy. By Thursday morning he was having snot everywhere and he still does. And it's in his chest as well. Mackenzie was fine until midday yesterday and is now all congested. I can feel congestion starting in my chest. I swear, someone has been sick in our house for the last month now. It's getting really old.

This week I finally work my normal week and no more having the kids gone half the week. I'm very excited about that. Plus, I get 2 days off (Sunday and Monday), then I work 2 days and have 2 more days off!! That's the best news ever for me. I'm burnt out from working 6 days a week almost every week this summer.

I got the call from Mackenzie's school yesterday. She gets to go back on Thursday next week for her open house. After that she will spend 1.5 hours every Tuesday and Thursday at school with no parents, until her 3rd birthday in November! I'm excited for her to have the chance of this new experience and she can't wait to go meet new friends! After the holidays and she's no longer in school, she won't be eligible for preschool until next fall, so I'm going to try and get her into a 3 year old "dance" class right down the road. It's called pre ballet, but it says they don't learn the actual ballet steps at that age. It's more to help with body awareness in your space and coordination. We're doing it to keep her in social situations with kids her own age.

I'm in the process of looking for a new or another job right now. I make a good hourly wage but I'm not getting the hours we need. So hopefully I can find something I like and pays well. There is an opening for a 911 dispatcher that I'm applying for. It's full time, with benefits and $2 more an hour than I'm making. I think I'd really like something like that. But I'm still looking at other options as well.

I should go. I need to figure out something to make the kids for lunch and get to the grocery store. We have almost no food in the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment