Thursday, August 9, 2012

My brain

Doesn't work all of the time. Through all of the busy-ness (I'm sure that's not a word) I haven't mentioned; we only have one kid in diapers now! Except night and nap time. And she hasn't had and accident in 3 weeks!!!

Now that she has potty time down, we're working more on her attitude and back talk. She's in the full swing of her terrible 2's and she's got me going crazy. I think this is only a window into her teen years. If it is, I'm gonna need therapy!

Cameron's still in his brace at night, but he walks a little during the day. He can walk a few steps on his own but is very stubborn. (I have no idea where he could be getting that from) He went with Mackenzie to school this week and they sent home a walk behind toy that's heavier than the ones we have here, so he can use that the rest of the summer. He even used it to walk to the corner and back home again! That's close for us but when you're 2 feet tall that's a long way! I'm a proud momma!

Dishes need to be finished now so I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment