Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Marty and I rang in the new year last night together, at home. The kids were in bed and we looked at old pictures and took new pictures. We had a lot of fun hanging out, just the 2 of us.

We spent a couple hours at Marty's moms for Christmas today. She made yummy meatballs for lunch, we opened gifts and watch some Lions football. We didn't stay long because we were beginning to get bad weather. When we got home, I made new potato and ham soup. It was the first time I made it and it turned out great! Now, Marty is back to work, driving, on bad roads and sometimes whiteout conditions. It's nights like this I really worry.

Since it's a new year I've made some resolutions.
1. Get healthy, which, of course, includes losing weight, but also eating a lot healthier and exercising at least 4 days per week.
2. Ask for help when I need it so I don't get burnt out.
3. Have patience!

I've really got to work on these. Wish me luck and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment