Friday, January 27, 2012

Living Life

This week has been nothing special. Monday was my Mary Kay meeting. Tuesday Mackenzie had therapy. I do love watching her. She's doing so well. One of the coolest things is to see her thinking, "how do I move my mouth to say those words?" Yesterday, Mackenzie had in home therapy and did a great job, like usual. Today we went and did our grocery shopping. As we were leaving Mackenzie said "bye-bye Bubba," that's one of the first times she's used a 2 word phrase! We also started her chore chart a couple days ago and she has done great with it. She picks up her toys just so she can mark it on her chart :) She's just too cute. Tomorrow I'm having my first Mary Kay party since October. I'm pretty excited about that. Granted, it's in Indiana and its supposed to snow all night so I'm not looking forward to the drive. I'm really hoping its not icy.

Well, have a great weekend, I know I will. I get to spend Sunday with my husband and kids and I can't wait for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment