Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year! We started out on December 18th and went to Marty's grandparents house. We have dinner, exchange gifts and play a family tournament with a children's game. This year it was Don't break the ice. Marty, both the kids and I almost made it to the final round! The furthest I've ever made it in the tournament! The kids had a lot of fun, there's so many kids there to play with. And Mackenzie is the middle in a group of 3 kids that are 4 mos apart in age!

Christmas eve morning my mom came by to have Christmas with us and the kids. Christmas eve we spent at my dads house. We exchanged gifts, ate some yummy food and had good conversation with everyone. It turned out that grandpa and GG seem to think mackenzie was extra good this year. She was very spoiled with all the gifts she got. Marty and I were given a date night and we can't wait to use it! All 7 of us kids (me, Courtney, Danielle, Taylor, Marty, and the kids) had a picture canvas made for Dad and Carol of all of us. I turned out great!

We woke up on Christmas morning and opened presents together. After, I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Later, we went to Doug and Leslie's house for dinner and we had a great time with everyone!

Monday, Aunt Jo got here for her Christmas visit and the kids and I went to my dads to visit.

Tuesday, we stopped by my grandmas house to see her for the holiday.

We're spending new years eve at home with the kids, just the 4 of us, 2 which will be in bed.

Sunday, we're spending the afternoon with Marty's mom for Christmas with her.

I hope you had a great holiday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment