Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Decorating!

I usually decorate the Friday after Thanksgiving, but this year was so busy with Mackenzie's birthday party and our anniversary so it was put off until Saturday.

Anyways, Mackenzie helped me this year decorate the tree and she had so much fun! Decorating has never been something Marty really got into, but he sure loves watching her do new things! She helped me hang all of the non breakable ornaments, even though, if she had her own way, they would have all been in the same spot on the bottom of the tree :)

After the babies went to bed, I put up the rest of the decorations and hung the stockings. I love how our house looks when it's decorated for the holidays!

We don't usually buy new decorations, but this year I bought a babies first Christmas ornament for Cameron, and a countdown until Christmas for the both of them. Mackenzie loves the countdown because it has Santa on it. This year, she loves anything with Santa! I hope she feels the same way when we go see him. She cried like crazy last year.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment: