Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not A Lot

This week has been kinda busy but I don't have a lot to share.

Sunday, the kids and I went to dads house for dinner. Papa, Grandma and Grandpa Scotty all came over too. Dad made beer butt chicken. We also had some awesome green beans and red skin potatoes. Carol got a pumpkin cheesecake for dessert, which was delicious! I'd love to have it again soon.

Monday, Marty was home most of the day, so we enjoyed spending time with him. He had the kids for me while I went to school and filled out my nursing application and attended my Mary Kay meeting. Marty took the kids for chili at his moms. After my meeting, I met them there to pick the kids up and he left for work.

Tuesday, Mackenzie had a good day at school. She only broke down once and she participated a lot better during songs and group time. She loves playing in the noodle bin and didn't want to stop. At the art station she helped me put together a picture book. It will help her communicate with everyone. She'll be able to point at pictures if she can't say or sign them. It will also help her learn people and names.

Today was our lazy day. We all spent the day at home reading and playing. I made beef stew for dinner and Mackenzie loved it. It was the first time she's had it.

Tomorrow she goes back to school. And Friday, we're supposed to go to Gull Meadow Farms with Grandma and Aunt Jo to pick apples! Mackenzie has never been there either, so that will be a fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment