Wednesday, September 14, 2011

On The Edge!

Yesterday morning Marty signed loan papers for a new car for me!!! Yay! I'm way excited. I got a 2010 Ford Edge, tuxedo black metallic!!! It's so pretty.

When we dropped the kids off at dad's house on Saturday and decided not to go golfing due to rain, I was going to drip Marty off and home and do the shopping that I had planned. On the way home Marty said, "Pull into the Ford dealership." Ok, we do this pretty often just to look. We pulled in and looked at an Edge. I told the sales man, "We're not buying anything today. Just looking, thanks!"

By the time we left that day, they had me test driving the Edge for the weekend. Of course, they knew I would fall in love with it. I did, and I totally thought there was no way we would get it. We owed way too much on my G6 we got 2 years ago. We've just grown out of it with 2 kids and all of their stuff. The Edge is perfect, everything fits!

They worked all day Monday and planned on having us come in Tuesday. They worked a little more Tuesday, and when Marty picked us up from Mackenzie's school in my new car! I wasn't totally sure that it would be mine when he dropped us off. But it's mine now and perfect for our family!






Tons of room for those babies

I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment