Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A lot to think about

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Like a lot of people, it's tough to pay everything and still have anything left over to enjoy later. Also, I want to work, but without being able to finish my nursing classes because of the waiting list, I can't get a decent job that pays for daycare plus more money to pay the bills. So I've been looking into other things with less schooling and decent pay.

I have found...cosmetology. I've visited a couple campuses in town and got a lot of information on both programs. If I decide to try this field, and of course finish nursing once I'm accepted, I have the choice of one of those schools. The other school does not accept student loans. However, I liked all things about this school better, tuition is just more expensive.

So now I have choices to make. Kind of exciting to try something that's completely different from everything else I've done. It makes me nervous though, it's completely new! I'm not a perfectionist, I'm just very competitive. I want you to do well for yourself, but I feel like I have to do it better than you :)

I'm gonna take a couple days to think about my decision, but at this point, I'm leading more towards doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment