Thursday, August 4, 2011

Discounts

As I am trying to grow my business, I am giving discounts up the wazoo!

When I started, I was giving away 10% to my hostesses...that was it. The more I do this, the more I say, "what's in it for her?" So now during the month of August everyone who orders get 10% off their order. That's pretty cool I think, but then, how am I going to book parties if all they have to do is order in August to get the hostess discount? So, through August my hostesses get 15% of the total party sales off their order. That could turn out to be quite a bit. Plus, I'm giving them a free gift if they hold their party on the original date! Look at all of that you could get! If you attend a party, and you bring a guest, you will get a free gift as well. Just for bringing another friend!

On top of all of that, if anyone places an order of $40 or more, get a free gift and right now, through September 15, it's a mini microdermabrasion set.

Also, I'm going to a flea market on Saturday to try and get some more business! I'm having a drawing!!! If your name is drawn (everyone's a winner in this drawing) :), you could get 10% off your order!!! But, there will be 3 grand prize winners. They will receive $10 off a purchase of $40 or more, plus a free gift.

That all sounds pretty good to me! I wish I could be my own customer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment