Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's day

Valentine's day around here is really just another day :/ How boring. There is always candy and flowers and a little something for everyone, but we don't usually do anything big. Marty and I do try to make it out for a dinner date at some point, but we don't usually get to have a date just the 2 of us, so it's needed. This year this kids got to pick out their own presents because I didn't do the shopping during the week. They were with me the whole time. 
She picked out the bright pink dog and he got Stuffy, the dragon for a Disney show, Doc Mcstuffins.

Marty got me flowers and the cheesiest card ever, I didn't even take a picture of it. We got him a tshirt and the kids made his cards.




Papa and GG got the kids some and I some chocolate.


And Marty and I used the gift certificate we got for Uncle Curtis and Aunt Melody for Christmas for our date out. The food was very good.



I decided to try the "dirty pub girl". That was pretty good but a bit too sweet for me.
I got the prime rib.

Marty got a pub burger. He expected that it would come with fries, most places serve burgers with fries around here. Instead it came out with 3 small carrot sticks 😕

Overall we had a good time just the 2 of us and the kids had a ball for the night at Papa and GG's!










1 comment:

  1. we used our gift card from Melody and Curtis for our Valentines day date too!! :)

    ReplyDelete