Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's Been 1 Year!

I started my weightloss journey on February 24, 2013. The one year mark has just passed. I've lost 60 lbs in the year and have gone down 4 sizes. I didn't lose as much as I would have liked this year but I have gained so much more. I have more self confidence again! I'm proud of myself! And, for the most part, I'm happy!!! I have also learned that when things are going on, life changes, holidays, etc., I can maintain my weight instead of gaining when I'm not perfect on my diet or on top of getting a workout in everyday. 



This coming year I will be working on losing my last 40 lbs toward my goal. I will be eating better and getting in my daily workouts (I am currently in a 100 days of workouts challenge!) I am also running a couple 5K's and I will be working on running the entire time. I will be working on my overall health more as well. I'm sure I will make a couple more goals over then next year regarding my health. I'm looking forward to see what the next year brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment