Friday, November 29, 2013

Mackenzie is 4!!! And we've hit the 6 year mark!

On November 23rd Mackenzie turned 4 years old. I can't believe it, my little girl is 4!

Anyways, we had a busy 4 days around here. Friday, the 22nd the kids spent the night at Marty's moms house and spent Saturday morning over there as well. When we picked up the kids, we went to Red Robin for lunch with GG, Aunt Taylor and Aunt Ney Ney and Dave. As always, we each get to pick our dinner on our birthdays. Mackenzie decided she wanted to go to Pizza Hut (we usually have them deliver) and have cupcakes for dessert ( I usually make everyone a cake). So that's what we did for her birthday dinner. Of course, she also got her gifts from us. She's really into any princess right now, and she loves to watch Sofia the First on the Disney channel. We got her a Sofia the First outfit and the Sofia the First dress up dress and jewelry! Of course, like most little girls, she loves to dress up and her favorite characters!
 Like I said, she loves princesses!
 Dressed up in her Sofia the First dress up outfit (she already had the crown and shoes)
 Sofia the First outfit

Sunday we had her birthday party. This year she decided she wanted to have a gymnastics party, so we took them to branch gymnastics and had her party. They all had a ball and Taylor now wants to do gymnastics!


 Cameron did not want to do anything she said :)

 Taylor summer-salts
 Mackenzie

 Cameron

 Taylor and Cameron loved the foam pit
 She liked the bars, but has no upper body strength
 Taylor had a lot of fun flipping on the bars and jumping into the foam pit
 Of course, the trampoline!

 She loved her Sofia cake! Cutest smile ever award goes to Mackenzie!
 And her Sofia towel from Aunt Danielle

 That frosting dyed your tongue (and teeth, for some) all sorts of crazy colors

The kids got sent home with grandma Teresa for the night so Marty and I could go out for our anniversary dinner. He owed me a sushi dinner, he promised he take me for sushi once i had lost 50 lbs. No problem! And we both like to have it on special occasions anyways. We usually go to sushiya, because they have amazing sushi. However, for some reason they are not open on Sundays so we had to try a new place. We are hesitant, to say the least, of trying a new sushi place, because some just are not good. Anyways, I checked the reviews and ratings for Sakura Hibachi and Sushi, 4.5 stars and all good ratings, so we figured we would give it a shot. It was just as good as Sushiya!
I had to take a picture of my sushi, it was just so yummy


Monday was our actual anniversary. We exchanged our gifts then. The only thing Marty wanted (and he's had to shop for most of the time) was a new pair of dickies for work. Yay! I gave him a few ideas, because he likes to make sure I have no idea what I'm getting. It's more fun for him that way. Anyways, for some reason he went crazy shopping for me. I now have a new wand curling iron, which actually curls my hair amazingly, a new picture frame (he hates one of the ones I have), a new pair of workout pants, a new Detroit Lions tshirt and a "gift card" (money) to Joanns so I can sew!! He's spoils me like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment