Monday, July 1, 2013

It's a new month!

Today is July 1st! As a Mary Kay lady, it's the first day of our new year. Goals were either reached or just missed (or missed by a mile for some) yesterday. New goals will be set or given a new date today! It's a clean slate for everyone.

I have some big goals that I haven't met, but this is now a new year and a new beginning. My big goal, as of today, is to be a sales director by June 30, 2014. One year and a lot of hard work. It's time to plan my work, and work my plan!

I know you have no idea what a sales director consists of. It's a team of at least 24 people and wholesale orders of at least $24,000 each quarter. I'm starting with no team members and no where near that in sales. But I want to do this to make life easier for us. To have opportunities as a family that we don't currently have. And to give Mackenzie and Cameron a worry free college life where they don't have to worry about paying tuition or getting loans. These are my dreams, and it's the opportunity I have in front of me at the moment to make all of this happen!

Wish me luck! And happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment