Friday, June 28, 2013

Sometimes I wonder

I wonder sometimes what I would be doing and how different my life would be if we didn't have 2 beautiful kids. 

Today was one of those days. These 2 fought like cats and dogs, threw fits at the store and were just all around naughty today. I wanted to throw in the towel. Now, I know I never would because I love my children dearly, however, I think I would have paid someone to take them today.

So, if I wasn't a mommy yet, what would I be doing? There are a few options.

1. Be on the road with Marty. He would have never stopped driving if he didn't miss the kids so much when he was gone.

2. Would I finally be in nursing school? Since that is still my goal.

3. Would I be done with nursing school and be working at one of the hospitals around here?

4. I won't do it now because of the kids, but I always thought it would be really cool to be a flight attendant and fly for a living. Maybe I'd be in a plane right now! 

There are so many more options of course, the sky's the limit. But I'm not doing any of those things, I'm a mom. No matter how frustrating they are at times, I still love them.

It's funny, someone I love dearly bought me a plaque that says, "raising kids is like being pecked to death by a chicken." I didn't understand it when I received the plaque, I defiantly understand it after today!

Good night! And hopefully my weekend is 1,000,000 x better than today was!




They're lucky they're so dang cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment