Friday, January 4, 2013

It's 2013!

Usually my favorite time of year is Christmas and New Years. This year, however, it was just Christmas.

Friday after Christmas I got really sick. I knew I was getting something but it hit hard on Friday. By Monday I thought I was feeling better so we had a yummy dinner and we bought snacky food for closer to the new year. I ate a little and couldn't handle it anymore. I had to go to bed to keep from having anything I ate, return. Thank goodness I had Tuesday off work for the holiday. If we didn't have kids we would not have gotten out of bed all day. But we do, so we did. However, that doesn't mean we stayed up. We napped on and off all day, so did the kids. I even called into work on Wednesday.

Yesterday was the first day I didn't have a nap and today was the first time I left the house, except for work, in a week. So happy I'm feeling better now, I have to work tomorrow.

I'm glad to see the new year in, I just wish I would have felt better.

Happy new year! I hope the rest of the year for everyone is better than my first few days!

1 comment: