Friday, November 16, 2012

Random Stuff

It's been a long time since I've posted. We've really just been going about our normal routine lately.

Mackenzie's been doing great in school. She's done at the end of the month. She has one swimming session with school on Monday and two more regular classes the last week of November. After that, she's done. She has dance class every Friday and can't cant wait for her recital in May. A long way off, I know, but I'm excited for it.

Next week we are going to have quite a busy week. More busy than normal, for sure. Mackenzie's swimming and Cameron's therapy session on monday, Taylor's birthday and thanksgiving on Thursday, Mackenzie's 3rd birthday and dance class on Friday, her party on Saturday, Marty and my 5th anniversary on Sunday. I also work everyday next week except Thursday.

This week was decently busy too. The kids stayed at Marty's moms Sunday night because Marty and I both had to work. They were there all day Monday as well because Marty didn't get done working before I had my Mary Kay meeting. Tuesday my mom came here to watch the kids for a couple hours because we both had to work again. I was able to make it home in time to get Mackenzie to school. Wednesday, yesterday, we didn't do much. I worked of course. And aunt Jo got into town. I took the kids over to see her and we had dinner. Taylor and Mackenzie got their birthday presents from aunt Jo. Mackenzie got a very cute outfit and a baby doll (in dance clothes)! She decided she had to wear her new outfit today and she hasn't put her doll down since we took it out of the box :) Today was our lazy day. Our only lazy day and it was very enjoyable. Dance class and grocery shopping tomorrow. Work on Saturday. And dinner at dads either tomorrow or Saturday.

Cameron has his 18th month check up on the 26th. A Monday, at 9, so Marty has to take him because I won't be out of work in time to get him there. It'll be the first appointment I'm not at.









No comments:

Post a Comment