Friday, October 19, 2012

Being a mom

It has been just me being a mom today. Mackenzie came into my bed at 3 am. But she did sleep until about 7:30 which never happens in her own bed. Then breakfast and dance class. She had a ball today and did great!

As a treat we decided to get some happy meals for lunch which the kids love. Once we were home, nap time! But not for me. I had dishes to do. Then play time, wake up dad, make dinner, Barney movie, more playing... The life of a mom and wife.

Finally, it was bed time. But still not for me. I had to pick up the kids toys. They have so many! I had to get rid of some. I really don't think they'll notice.

Now it's my turn. Shower and bed. I have to be up by 5:45 for work tomorrow. Marty isn't able to get out of work early and he works all day so the kids get to have their Papa come over and spend a few hours with them. Mackenzie was very excited when she found out today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment