Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stuff

We've had a bit of a busy week here.

Sunday morning Mackenzie and I went to church. Cameron took his nap so he stayed in bed while Marty was home with him.

Monday we hung out at home most of the day. In the evening I had my Mary Kay meeting and Marty and the kids went to Marty's moms house for dinner.

Tuesday both of the kids had therapy. Cameron has started crawling now. We're really excited about that!

Wednesday I had my medical meeting for the post office. They took a "mug shot" and my finger prints. Hopefully I should start orientation may 7th or 8th.

Thursday Mackenzie had at home therapy. Her therapist is very proud of her. She's putting 3 words together for a sentence now!!!

Friday the kids spent the night at papa and gg's. We all had dinner together and papa and grandma were able to eat with us as well. Mackenzie warmed up to them by the end of the night.

This morning papa and grandma took Taylor and Mackenzie to McKenzie's bakery for breakfast. I was told that she had a lot of fun and was very good for them as well. Once I picked them up, we had my friends bridal shower at 1. The kids had a lot of fun and were pooped by the time we left.

Tomorrow it's back to church then dinner at Papa and Grandmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment