Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Stuff

We've had Cameron's final helmet appointment! He's finally finished with it. His measurements were .5 mm different so they let me decide to continue for another month or not. I decided to stop. I figure you can't really notice .5 mm. He made such progress, his head is a much better shape now!!!

Marty is going to be in his friends wedding in December, do we had my mom watch the kids for a bit on Monday morning so we could go to his dr. appt, get his tux measurements and exchange 3 craftsman ratchets at sears that he broke.

Also, Friday I had an interview with the post office here in town. The job is different from the posting. It was supposed to be full time but is actually part time. It also said customer service window but is actually distribution. However, I needed something so I said I would do it. I got a call on Tuesday morning telling me I got the job!!! I'm pretty excited about it. I sent out my background check consent form yesterday and had my drug test today. I'm just waiting for the background check to be done and to get started. I can't wait. The time isn't exactly what I wanted (6:30-9:30 am Saturday Monday and Wednesday and 2:30-5:30 pm Saturday) but its better than nothing!

Tomorrow morning we have swimming instead of regular therapy at school. The kids love swimming so I think tomorrow will be quite nice. Lately Mackenzie has had a bit of a temper. Plus, Cameron's teething so he's been really fussy as well. Hopefully, they will not be that way tomorrow.

I now need to go to bed, I'm exhausted at this point!


No comments:

Post a Comment