Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kiddos

Last Wednesday Cameron had his check up for his helmet. He's still wearing it full time for at least another month. He is down to 4 millimeters difference on his diagonal measurements.

Saturday night they had a sleep over at Papa and Gege's house. They had a great time! Marty and I went out for sushi at Sushiya and seen the new WWII movie, Red Tails. Both were great. I'm so glad we have some where the kids can go and have fun so we can have date nights every once in a while.

Yesterday I woke up to a freezing house. Our furnace needs a new part. Dad came and fixed it for now and is ordering the new part for us. Also, a couple of the early on ladies came over to evaluate Cameron and enroll him in early on physical therapy. They will be helping him build upper body strength. He doesn't like it too much because it's a lot of work, but it will help him. Last night the kids went to Papa and Gege's for dinner while Danielle and I went to my Mary Kay meeting. We had a guest event which was luscious lips. We did satin lips and tried 3 new lip formulas with clear lip liner, new red lip stick and red lip gloss. After that, we all kissed a piece of paper and was judged on most kissable lips. 2 ladies had their husbands come in as our judges and they didn't know who's was who's. I was #2 out of the top 3! Yay!!!

Today was Cameron's first day of therapy. And Mackenzie had her therapy this morning as usual. We're doing Cameron's therapy at the same time and same classroom as Mackenzie do it makes it easy.

Swimming on Thursday for play group . I think the kiddos will have a ton of fun. Mackenzie loves swimming but Cameron has never gone swimming.

Enjoy your week, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment