Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Give Thanks!

What are you thankful for this holiday season? 

I'm thankful for my family, the whole crazy bunch of them. And my kids and Marty, even though they are driving me to the nut house on some days. Other days my heart wants to burst open with all of the love I feel. 

I'm thankful that I have the freedom to go to school and earn my degree. And I'm able to go to church and teach my kids about God. 

Thanksgiving for me is all about giving thanks and spending the day with family. We had 3 dinners but Marty's moms' dinner was moved to Saturday because of her work schedule. It gave us time to spend with everyone and we didn't feel rushed. It was pretty nice. 

And to end with a few pictures from the thanksgiving festivities!
Yes my boy likes to play dress up :/ Oh well!
And Brian and I had a good time "bonding." Courtney and Marty get to "bond" on Christmas Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment