Thursday, March 21, 2013

Updates!

So I have a new update.

I finally got on the scale. I've dropped almost 8 lbs. Just tons for hard work and eating right! I feel great and I'm very happy. I've been doing strength and cardio and I've improved at least a little on my cardio. I've improved quite a bit in the strength department :) I was doing leg workouts and arms for a few weeks, along with the stationary bike. I've decided to start running. I've been out twice, and then it snowed again. I can't wait for spring to get out and run. It clears my head and relieves strees (even though I really suck :)). Last week I got myself a Jillian Michaels workout DVD. 30 day shred. I've started on level 1. I think tonight I'm going to give a try on level 2. It's great!

I've found some great healthy recipes. I made chicken kabobs at only 176 calories a skewer. We like boiled dinner here so I'm using red skin potatoes, cabbage and turkey smoked sausage so it's a bit healthier. There's a few more I've found that I'm going to be making soon. I can't wait! They've all turned out so yummy!

Have to get back to the kids. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment