Saturday, February 16, 2013

Life

We have not done anything exciting, different, fun, new, etc. nothing. Just our normal routine, same old thing.

However, Cameron's talking like crazy and loves playing with his sister. They were wrestling today and they're so closely matched in size, it's a fair match! It was great to watch :)

Mackenzie is a normal 3 year old. Testing her limits and making Marty and I crazy! But she's dancing like a dream and I can't wait until her recital in May! We even bought her the real ballet shoes to break in before May! She even told me, "I want to be a ballerina when I grow up." I know she's only 3 and her plan will probably change, but I love to know she already has dreams :)

Even though my kids drain every last ounce of energy out of me by the end of the day, and test every limit that is set, I'm quite happy with how things have turned out so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment