Saturday, June 30, 2012

All work and no play

Makes me tired and boring. I've been working a lot for everyone going on vacation so tomorrow will be my only day off this week. Thank goodness you don't get mail on Sundays, I might not have a day off if we did. The next 2 weeks, also I work everyday except Sunday and the 4th of course. I like having this job, but I don't like getting up at 5:15. Plus, the last couple days have been nothing but drama. Sometimes I can't stand small towns.

Since I was hired to work for everyone when they go on vacation, we were not able to go to the Ledbetter reunion this year. Pretty disappointing, but I hope everyone that could make it has a blast!

Yesterday one of the rural carriers retired. We had a surprise retirement party for her. I've only been there 2 months but she grows on you quick. Pretty sure I'll miss her.

Since Marty and I both have tomorrow off, we're taking the kids to the air show in Battle Creek. The USAF blue angels will be doing a show and it looks like there will be quite a bit for kids to do there. I think it'll be a good day.

I was able to get the house cleaned this morning between my Saturday shifts, but now it's about lunch time so I need to figure out lunch for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment